Saturday, May 31, 2008

To turn over a new leaf


The devil within me has outreach the angelic side of me, and this is not supposed to happen. Flashing back to my own little childhood, i was baptised with a Christian name gabriel from my godfather, hoping that i will always remember the task of angel gabriel who brought the good news to St. Mary. In reality, he is hoping that i will always be the one who brings good news to everyone around me, my family, my friends, and my loved one.

However, reality is always cruel to me. Not only i failed to achieve my task, but i failed miserably. Materialistic and "girlistic" have overcome my mind, blinded my soul and perverted my destiny. Maybe it is time for me to recall back what am i really searching for for my life, the destiny to become a better man.



Does material and girls really so crucial for me?? or it is just the empty feeling of mine. Am i going to be contented with endless of money and tons of pretty chicks?? I not think so. I should feel contented with what i have now. I should cherish my relationship with everyone around me, my parents, buddies, friends, my loved one *still finding...haha* and those who i don't really know them well. I am really out of my track horribly and it's really the time for me to turn over a new leaf, start the next journey of my life. Hoping that i will become a more mature guy and a place whereby everyone besides me can leaned at.

I do really appreciate if you guys can lend a helpful hand to me in order for me to archive my destiny. I am not afraid of being showered with bad and hurting comments, as i take them as my compliment.



And not forget to thank Sergeant Rahman. Your words wake me up....and i am determined to turn over a new leaf.

8 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

your life is relaxing as well...
love the simplicity of your pictures..

Keep it up!!

G a b r i e l said...

yeah~i shud treasure the simplicity of my life~! thx beverly~!

Unknown said...

this is very meaningful post ler...enjoy ur simple singlehood and freedom while u still can, gabby :)

G a b r i e l said...

wow, sounds like having a partner is a torturing stuff~! janny~ haha

elaine said...

i love ur blog..
ur very funny..
haha~ :p

G a b r i e l said...

haha~thx for loving my blog~anywhere how shud i call u?

Unknown said...

lol! use such a fierce word 'toturing'... It is just different-20 yrs single vs 65 yrs attached? :P take it slow to find the right one ma~ haha

G a b r i e l said...

sounds right too~but i dun wanna hav 65 years single and 20 years attached ~haha