Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Dear mom,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you.
Thank you so much for bringing me to this world after 9 months of pregnancy
Thank you so much for loving and guiding me since i was born
Thank you so much for being the shelter of rain when i faced any problems and difficulties
Thank you so much for taking good care of me
Thank you so much for working so hard just to provide the best of you can for sis and I

As your elder son, I am really thankful and fortunate enough to have you as my mom. And so goes to sis. I would like to sincerely apologize if i have done anything wrong that hurt your feelings or any of my childishness that disrespect you.

Mom, i do hope that you can enjoy this special occasion with the presence of dad and sis at Sibu there. I was longing to celebrate Mother's day with you, but sadly, i was away at Malacca for coming final exams. Once again, Happy Mo
ther's Day to you,mom.....
....and to all of the mothers as well....I love you,mom.....
















HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM


And here comes the conversation between my mom and I during mother's day:
gab: Yo..mom...happy mother's day
mom: Eii?? mother's day can remember...how come my birthday cannot remember ah~~!!!
gab: because newspaper internet all got write the date of mother's day ma...thats why i can remember...
mom: chiew~~~anywhere,thanks for calling. But no increment in pocket money ah
gab: *swt...mission failed.......

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
*
AND WISH ME GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW ENGINEERING DESIGN EXAM










2 comments:

Anne Wackerle said...

Gab, I think with that section to your mom you captured it well. The purpose of mother's day really. Have a great day!

G a b r i e l said...

thanks for your comments Anne!! Wish you have a happy mother's day with your family too!! anywhere, do visit my blog next time ya~!!