Saturday, May 10, 2008

MMU final exam-MSN hemisphere

Seems ahgab.blogspot.com has been abandoned for quite a long period..HHmmmm...its time for me to post some on my blog since i have been frustrated digesting my lecture notes n tutorial questions. Well, let me suggest u all some exam preparation tips that i planned to try out for this coming exam.

First steps: Burn all your notes that you need to memorize















second steps: Mix the paper ashes with plain water















AND.....LASTLY.....DRINK IT~!!
For some reasons, the mixture will go through the blood circulation on your body...n finally it will stick inside your mind, thus you will be able to permanently memorize all those notes that you need to study..~!! Isn't that great~!!

However, this method is not scientifically proven...Its is highly suggested to try on this if you really gonna fail for your exam.
please don't post any complaints if you a
re suffering from any circumstances after trying out this method.

Anywhere, back to the topic today. I have found some i
nteresting status message on MSN each and everytime when final exam is just around the corner...lets have a look:


(please click the image to enlarge)

*nice faulty words man~~!! I know you "sibeh tulan" with your notes...me too
~!!
*supper with roti sandwich after studying.....ended up with "lao sai-ing" on the following day
double roti sandwich--->double lao-sai.....
*going for cooking class during this period.....

*stil emo-ing on their love matter
*some really gonna die for their exam....hey man..try out my study method.
.maybe it is useful..~!!


AND here goes my status msg......hahahaha~~~~






take a closer look..........






Its time for me to continue back to my study after crapping a lots here...
well, wish all the mmu-ians good luck and all the best for the exams
Hopefully wont gonna see you people coming back earlier for supplementary exam preparation

coming up next: HATYAI-THAILAND BACKPACKING TRIP

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laolan la u, never ask my permission to use my msn status msg. Madiaohai! I sue u ar! Haha!

Anonymous said...

aiyo sohai~i help u bring back some of ur "favourite" in thailand as ur reward~!haha

Anonymous said...

kk....haha...nice blog. Update more frequently la.

G a b r i e l said...

haha...will b updated frequently~!! so come n visit my blog next time again ah~!! haha

Anonymous said...

Yo man....you are funny....
really...you are funny....
i like your posts.....
add oil man.......

G a b r i e l said...

hey man~glad to know tat you like it~!hahaha~~will be having new post frequently...do visit my blog oweys ya~!

Anonymous said...

i like u blog so much^^