Monday, May 19, 2008

Can't log in MSN

Anyone suffering the same problem as me?? Totally can't log in to the MSN for a few days...~~!!!or getting a sudden disconnection from the MSN while you are enjoying your chatting with your friends?? It's really get me frustrated~!!! DAMN~!!!

Can anyone tell me how can i fix my problem?? Some of my friends are facing the same problem like me, but not to all. Please tell me if you guys know how to fix it up. Thx ya~!!



No MSN = No chatting with gals
No chatting = No flirting
No flirting = hell-bored~~!!!!

And for temporarily, i am using e-buddy to get connected with my net friends. Which subsequently turned my handsome face from this:


.
.
.
.
.
to this~!!!!
.
.
.
.


DAMN~!! I don't want to turn my face to this~!! Which have an antenna on my head some more...I am wondering if that is his d*ck or wad~~!!! I don't want mine to change from the lower part of my body till to my head~!!!*.........its really gonna bring many difficulties to me~!! my hair will be sticky every time i do my "thing" inside my room!!!.........*

So anyone who knows the way to fix the problem, please let me know. kindly drop your alternatives in the comment part or at the chatterbox there...thanks....


3 comments:

Ryan said...

E-buddy looks more better....

Unknown said...

hms.sorry dono how to solve ur msn log in prob. but for ur last problem easy laa- jus wash ur head/hair nia ma...

G a b r i e l said...

haha~~jane~i fixed up my msn problem ady~thx lo~