Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Latest promotion on Men's Health

1230am: I was browsing through the magazine rack at 7-eleven and 24-hours convenient shop nearby my place, eagerly hunting for Men's Health Magazine (May issue). I got to know that its having promotions on Adidas 2008 special edition Fair Play hamper worth rm216 each and Issey Miyake's Summer 2008 perfume set worth rm393 each.















For your information, Issey Miyake is a name taken from a well-known Japanese fashion designer, founder of Miyake design studio. Apart from fashion industries, Issey Miyake also launched its first fragrance at 1992. And now, Issey Miyake fragrances are produced under a long-term agreement by the Beaute Prestige International division of Sheseido, who also produces fragrances for Narsico Rodriguez and Jean-Paul Gaultier. For more information on Issey Miyake, kindly log on to www.isseymiyake.com


And the last promotion that Men's Health is giving away is the vouchers for Men's SkinCentres worth rm250 each which is not really interested me. As my skin condition is good enough now....hahaha~~~


















Howeverrrrrr......its all out of stock when i wanna buy the magazine...!!!SH**~~!!! I guess i have to try out my luck at Popular Bookstore Jusco the day after.

Luck wasn't by my side, I was packing up my mood and wanna go back home to sleep....Who knows~!! I bumped up with my friends ...snookering friends in particular.....just outside the 24-hours convenient shop. And of course, my day ended joining them for snookering and mamak-ing with other group of friends till 3am in the morning. Thus, this very blog is uploaded after i was backed from mamak stall outside. Have a good night to all the readers..

0 comments: