Monday, May 12, 2008

AFTERMATH



















After 3 months of torturing
Its time for me to say "Good Bye" to you
And put a fullstop to your existence in my university's life
*else if i really choose to become a design engineer after i graduated*
Anger and frustration are the only friends that you introduced to me
Your existence brings neither happiness nor enjoyment to me
I am so sorry for forgetting to give you a goodbye kiss after you left out of my life
but if it really does, where should i post my kiss at??......hahaha



I am pretty sure that i wont gonna meet you up after this

therefore, "sayonara"......
*.....not "sarang heyo".....*


next exam subject: Measurement and Instrumentation
which is not gonna be as complicated and confusing like Engineering Design II
hopefully easy questions will be asked

And of course i wont gonna burn my exam paper for the second time like this
its takes me time to tidy up and sweep those ashes man~!!
still remember the study method that i taught???
burn the notes, mix with plain water and drink it....
of course i wont gonna do that with those ashes of my exam paper
its useless for me to memorize those exam questions
and i don't wish to be hospitalized during exam period......hahahaha

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hello, i stumbled in ur interesting blog...
oh man! u really Cremated a test paper :P gosh quite amazing to see that...touch wood u wont have supp.

G a b r i e l said...

hi jane~thx for visiting my blog~! well, i just started to venture myself in blog writing, n was really glad that u like it..thanks a lot..oh ya..i really did it..n really take times to clean it up~~hahaha~~

Anonymous said...

:p Don't mind me link u in my blog. keep up the blogging. God knows what u do next, pour acid on the test papers? ^^

G a b r i e l said...

haha..of cz dont mind..u can link me up anytime..wawawa~~~i wont gonna pour acid~!! wont gonna waste my money to buy those acid...hahaha~~~u too...i m waiting for ur new post..haha

Anonymous said...

Ha,this is interesting dude.
Crazy but at least can relax your mind before heading to coming papers!
All the best in your coming paper.

Come across your blog accidentally.Nice one.

G a b r i e l said...

haha~thx man~! u r having ur final "final exam" in mmu ady~!! no more chance for u to suffer on tat anymore~! all d best to u too~!