Saturday, July 19, 2008

My first time

Not the first time i sleep with other gals....haha~~Make sure ur mind is on the right direction. But the first time i spent so much money on my face.....Unbelievable?? Believe it~!!



This is the shop whereby i stumbled myself in it for the very first time. Purchasing neither perfume nor shower gel, but facial stuff as my facial cleanser starts to be ineffective on my skin. Thats why i decided to have a try on "The body Shop" facial products after many of my friends recommended this brand to me.



First is this, the TEA TREE OIL FACE WASH, specially formulated for oily and blemished skin. This is what the lady there told me to use...as i am also a noob in such kind of thingy, therefore i just go ahead with it. If my face get worst, i sure gonna go back and teach her how to spell the word "DIE"...



After washing with it, she recommends me to use the TEA TREE OIL FACIAL TONER to tighten up the pores while removing impurities and excess oil, and helps to combat blemishes.



Lastly, the TEA TREE OIL MATTIFYING MOISTURISER for instant hydration, shine control and shield to help protect against grime and pollution.



U guys roughly can estimate how much i spent on those accessories. So its needless for me to post up the figure on my receipt.haha~~~~I need to start eating maggie mee at home for at least a week..to save back the money which i spent on my face~~~T.T~~



Last but not least, recently i received this logo from my friends. Seems to be quite funny...cause the two fellows who are having sex in doggy style look like guy. None of them have the figure of a woman...haha~~so i think instead of "NO SEX", it is better to change the name to " NO SEX WITH SAME GENDER"~~haha~!!

0 comments: