Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am a millionaire

Guess what i have received yesterday?? Not a birthday condom from my friend, not "hamtai" from Japan, not masturbating doll from e-bay, not a dildo from anyone else....haha~but this..~!!!



A letter from Spain~!! HoHo~~The letter was reviewed with great enthusiasm as this was my first time to receive a letter from spain~!! And guess whats the content of the letter.....

"Congrats Mr Gabriel Fong, you are being awarded with 2 virgins from Spain. You will receive your virgins through courier service within this week. Please do attend our sex party on 04/10/2008 again for more lucky draw, venue will be confirmed later."

LOL~~just kidding around. Of course i will not be receiving those kind of mail. If its really happens to me, i am wondering that the virgins are guys or girls.haha~~!!




So this is the content of the letter. I have eventually won the EUROMILLONES SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/NEW YEAR HIGHSTAKE INTERANTIONAL PROGRAM. Therefore, i have been approved for a lump sum payout of US$815,960.00.....haha~~so that means i am a millionaire now~!!! a 20 years old millionaire. HOHO~~!!!



what i need to do now is to fill and submit this form to BLUE BIRD SECURITY S.A. In hokkien, we call this security as "Lan jiao" security...LOL~~and after that i shall sit back and enjoy my life...going vacations at Maldives for bikini chicks, Amsterdam for legalized prostitutions, Dubai for entertainment....and so on~~i gonna quit MMU, the sux-est university that i have seen...and join Harvard. haha~~

Well, is this gonna really turn true?? i dont think so. It is so obvious that this is just only a prank or some cheating organization who wanna cheat my money. So sorry that they have send their mail to wrong person like me...Although i wish to become a millionaire also, but this is not my way. I shall work them on with both of my hands. If anyone received this letter before and replied, please tell me your result. If you really get the money, i for sure gonna send back my filled up form.haha~!!

0 comments: