Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Roaring My Way To Nuffnang's Wild "Live" Blogging

3 months after Nuffnang pajama party, Nuffnang is going to have a very first LIVE BLOGGING Gathering of its kind in Malaysia at 21st June 2008. I missed the pajama party as i was not in west Malaysia as the party was being launched. And now, seems like it is a not-so-difficult task in order for me to get an entrance ticket for the Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging Powered by Maxis Broadband, therefore, i just try out my luck here to have a post on an animal at my blog. For more information, please visit here.

So, what animal face am i going to post???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..........of course i wont gonna post my face as an animal face~!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.TA.... DA....~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.


I have no idea how to describe its face expression. Look like an innocent look??? Not really.....but after i looking at it for quite a long time, finally i found out that it face really look "sibeh tulan".






Don't cry..Mr Black...still got someone wanna kiss you.....haha~

OK...thats my blog one " Roaring My Way To Nuffnang's Wild "Live" Blogging"..Hope that i could get a ticket for the gathering.

6 comments:

elaine said...

Mr Black ur face so lanci..
i wanna kiss u~
Muakx~ :p
haha~

G a b r i e l said...

hahaha~~~~lanci stil wanna kiss??

Beverly's Secret said...

ok..i'll give you the pass!!
kekeke...

R said...

hahaha, so cute bull dog face

G a b r i e l said...

thx for ur pass beverly~!! appreciate it`~haha

G a b r i e l said...

haha~robb~u r d first one tat praise d bulldog cute ler~~