Saturday, June 21, 2008

It has been weeks

It has been weeks since i last updated my blog....maybe within this couple of weeks, i was extremely busy with my own stuff till i didn't even realize that i was quarantined within my own busy-ness, and lost contact with my cyberspace.

Well, after back from Kelantan trip, i stil got couple of posts which i wanted to share with you all. But because of time constraint, until now i still din have the chance to post up all the new posts that i wanna share out.

Recently, i was kinda busy with my campus orientation week. I was one of the mobile OC (Orientation Committee) for group Blue Nine. I need to take care of my own group of freshies which just entered my campus, MMU. Answering them all their doubts for the new environment, having ice-breaking games, some group activities and enjoy together with them.. The whole orientation week is kinda tired, but its awesome and fun~!!! I will upload more on orientation week in MMU in the upcoming post...stil haven't tidy up my pictures anywhere.




And due to my busy-ness, holyshit~!! I missed once again the wildlife party organised by Nuffnang~!!! I only checked my email today, and they have actually email me the invitation few days ago. The party is today...and it is impossible for me to go there by now...sad~~~~T.T~~i missed again my chance to meet up with those bloggers outside that i admired. And here goes their menu of that night:

Wood Oven Baked Pizza’s – 6pm

Pizza Margherita – Tomato & Cheese . Pizza Aglio – Tomatoes & Garlic.

Spring Rolls served with a garlic chilly dip.

Tray service before dinner

Modesto Caesar Salad

Modesto’s classic salad is served with Croutons, Tomatoes and Mushrooms.

Pasta

Fettuccine pasta cooked with plum tomatoes, fresh cream and smoked salmon

Linguini tossed with toasted garlic, fresh chilies and olive oil

Local

Fried Rice

Vegetable curry

On The Griller

Juicy Chicken thighs spit roasted in our wood oven and served with mashed potatoes in garlic, chilly gravy.

Sweets

Panna Cotta milk pudding drizzled with Honey and toasted Walnuts.

Beverages

Coca-Cola & 7 Up

Carlsberg Beer


IT MAKES MY MOUTH WATERED~~!!!!
So tasty~~~and served with carlsberg beer too....damn~~!!!! But anywhere, tonight i got my own program too...hahaha~~~I am going clubbing with my friends at Pure Bar Malacca. haha~~i can also enjoying ice-colded beer there, but with my own expenses. Too bad~~!!!

2 comments:

Justine said...

greeting from Sg changi airport!:p

G a b r i e l said...

hahahaa~~~don forget my postcard~!